Maine Bus Rentals is owned and operated by Bo-Mar Transportation, Inc. We are ideally located in Brunswick – the gateway to the Midcoast – to better serve our clients in coastal communities as well as Central and Southern Maine.
A family owned company, we have been in business since 1983 and have evolved from a handful of school buses and passenger vans to a fleet of 18 late model buses, including charter buses, an executive mini-coach, school buses, and mini buses.
Our clients include Corporations, Private Schools, Summer Camps, Wedding Couples, Colleges and Universities, Hospitals, Public School Districts, the Department of Defense, Retirement Communities, Historical Societies, and Athletic Teams.
Our fleet of late model buses are immaculately maintained and serviced regularly. Buses are inspected daily before and after each trip, and are subject to both scheduled and random State Police and Department of Transportation inspections. We invest in brand new vehicles each year and have an impeccable safety record.
Our drivers go through a rigorous training and safety program and are subject to all Department of Transportation federal regulations, including background checks and drug & alcohol screenings.
Our goal is to provide a safe and reliable transportation option for your group. In order to achieve this, we have a few policies that must be adhered to:
- Buses cannot be overloaded – the passenger capacity of each vehicle is provided to clients prior to booking and drivers will not be permitted to operate a vehicle with an excess of passengers
- Guests must remain seated for the duration of their transport
- Absolutely no smoking of any substance is permitted on any buses at any time
- Pets are not permitted on buses at any time
- Guests are permitted to enjoy food and beverages on buses, but glass is not allowed
- A security deposit is required for all bookings; it is fully refundable provided buses return clean and undamaged